Tuesday, April 16, 2013

GETTING READY FOR 2013!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying new Art shows this year and staying with a few past shows that seem to be a good fit for me!

I was accepted at the Elk River and St. Cloud show this year.  I've heard a lot about both of them and am excited to see how things go!

I was informed of a show by fellow Artisan, Lise Spence of Lottie's Trinkets, to apply for the Eden Prairie Lioness show.   I've sent my application in and hoping to be accepted as it's a tough show to get into!!!

So, I've been busy planning on what 2013 will bring for me and here's a list of my confirmed shows for 2013.   I'm also going to be posting my new bird creations soon and I hope that you will like them?

CONFIRMED SHOWS FOR 2013    
                                                                                                        May 4th & 5th-  Elk River- Park & Rec Building1000 School St, Elk River, MN 55330
Saturday: 10-4  Sunday: 10-2

June 22nd & 23rd- Afton Strawberry Festival- Creative Chicks Old School House-Outdoors- downtown Afton
Saturday, 10-5   Sunday, 11-4

June 27th- Thursday-
Lemonade Concert & Art FairSt. Cloud University Campus outdoors 11-9 p.m.
July 13th- Anoka RiverFest- Down Town Anoka
Saturday, 9-5 


July 13th- Anoka RiverFest- Down Town Anoka
Saturday, 9-5

September 14th & 15th-
Elk River- Park & Rec Building1000 School St, Elk River, MN 55330
Saturday: 10-4  Sunday: 10-2


September 21st & 22nd-  Afton Strawberry Festival- Creative Chicks Old School House- Outdoors- downtown Afton
Saturday, 10-5   Sunday, 11-4

No comments:

Post a Comment